On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 16:46:01 -0400
Adam Newby <ane...@ceradyne.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I recently had a power failure and can no longer mount my /home directory.
> The harddrive has two BTRFS partitions: sda7(/) and sda8(/home). The /
> partition loads up just fine, but /home does not. I've tried btrfsck as shown
> below and I've included dmesg pertaining to btrfs. This is on ArchLinux and
> the software versions are as follows:
> btrfs-progs-unstable 0.19.20101006-1
> linux 3.0

Just a question here: how come corruption after power loss is *so* common by
reading this list? I mean, are there some/hidden journal flushing issues that
lead to this or what?

I tried to cycle my testing machines several times to test the fs consistency
months ago and I never had any corruption issues so far, but it seems I just
could be lucky.