Hello Ken and all,

On 2011-08-17 T 19:38 +0200 Matthias G. Eckermann wrote:

> P.S.: I also added "snapper" itself there. I am not sure
> though, if it will build out of the box. ... Stay tuned.

A dinner later, the packages (.rpm/.src.rpm) for blocxx and
also snapper are available in the openSUSE Buildservice at:
        http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mge1512:/snapper/
for
        Fedora_15 RHEL-6 SLE_11_SP1 openSUSE_Factory

The download directory is a YUM repository and should easily
work with either of the distributions.

Enjoy!

so long -
        MgE

P.S.:   Again, if someone sends the packaging files for
        Debian/Ubuntu, I can also add those. Unfortunately
        my .deb experience is limited, ...

--
Matthias G. Eckermann     Senior Product Manager   SUSE® Linux Enterprise
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH  Maxfeldstraße 5          90409 Nürnberg Germany