Hello,

I got btrfs corruption and I'm not sure if it is known yet. i suspect
that it happened after hard reset (I got freeze first so I'm not sure if
it wasn't caused by something else).

The symptoms are that the allocation grows at all time during
read/writes (it reached 49 GB for 30 GB of data on disk in total).
Btrfsck reported several errors (and wasted space) but the partition
mounted nonetheless. I created the disk image and copy the data from
image to the partition. I haven't compared the checksums of files but I
haven't found any other then 1 new file with random (i.e. the nautilus
complained that the name is not valid) name.

Is is known error or should I include the debug data (the btrfsck output
etc.)? My kernel is 3.0.3.

Regards