Hi,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:34:39AM -0700, Mark Fasheh wrote:
> Some of the patches (the first 8) were previously sent to this list but got
> no comments so I'm resending them with this set. Changes from last time are
> that I also started setting the file system readonly on errors which look
> like possible corruption.

I've been testing your branch 'all_fixes' from your git.k.org repo for
some time, among other patchsets and fixes in my development repository
at http://repo.or.cz/w/linux-2.6/btrfs-unstable.git #integration/btrfs-next
and I have not hit any single problem which would point back to your patches.
I'm testing with xfstests and various hand-made stress tests for specific
areas (usually from reports on irc).

HTH,
david