Excerpts from Josef Bacik's message of 2011-09-28 08:34:03 -0400:
> On 09/28/2011 06:00 AM, Liu Bo wrote:
> > We forget to clear inode's dirty_bytes and EXTENT_DIRTY at the end of write.
> >

> We don't set EXTENT_DIRTY unless we failed to read a block and that's to
> keep track of the area we are re-reading, unless I'm missing something?
>  Thanks,

Josef and I have been talking about this one on IRC.
We do set EXTENT_DIRTY during set_extent_delalloc, but as far as I can
tell we no longer need to.  Can you please experiment with just not
setting the dirty bit during delalloc instead?

-chris