Hello Josef,

I've two new dmesg's (ceph osd 0 and 1). Both filesystems wheren't responding anymore. Please let me know if you need more information or another run. Both are made with the 3.1.1 kernel and your patches applied (the patches with the extra warning messages).

Paste:
OSD.0: http://pastebin.com/tPjMk0kH
OSD.1: http://pastebin.com/ef7A16g2

Stefan