Hi to all, I have a hard drive encrypted using the gnome disk utility
and it is formated with with btrfs and GUID, the problem started when
moving a 4gb file to other disk it stooped saying input output error I
think, then when I tried to access it I entered the password to
decrypt and it now says that I must specify filesystem type so it
doesn't recognize the filesystem, I used 3.0 kernel, meanwhile I
upgraded to 3.1, I have a backup of important files in other disk the
problem is that it is also encrypted and it has btrfs so I don't touch
it for now, can anyone help here?

--
Thanks