>You can't change the uuid of an existing btrfs partition. Well, you
>can, but you have to rewrite all the metadata blocks.

Is there a tool that would allow me to rewrite all the metadata blocks with a
new UUID?  At this point, it can't possibly take longer than the way I'm trying
to do it now...

Someone once said "Resetting the UUID on btrfs isn't a quick-and-easy thing -
you have to walk the entire tree and change every object. We've got a bad-hack
in meego that uses btrfs-debug-tree and changes the UUID while it runs the
entire tree, but it's ugly as hell."

Ok, I'll take the bad-hack.  How would I actually go about using said bad-hack?

-BJ