autosnap code is available either end of this week or early
 next week and what you will notice is autosnap snapshots
 are named using uuid.

 Main reason to drop time-stamp based names is that,
    - test (clicking on Take-snapshot button) which took more
  than one snapshot per second was failing.
    - a more descriptive creation time is available using a
   command line option as in the example below.
 -----
 # btrfs su list -t tag=@minute,parent=/btrfs/sv1 /btrfs
 /btrfs/.autosnap/6c0dabfa-5ddb-11e1-a8c1-0800271feb99 Thu Feb 23 13:01:18 2012
/btrfs/sv1 @minute
 /btrfs/.autosnap/5669613e-5ddd-11e1-a644-0800271feb99 Thu Feb 23 13:15:01 2012
/btrfs/sv1 @minute
 -----
As of now code for time-stamp as autosnap snapshot name is
 commented out, if more people wanted it to be a time-stamp
 based names, I don't mind having that way. Please do let me know.

Thanks, Anand