2012/5/3 Josef Bacik <jo...@redhat.com>:
> On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 09:38:27AM -0700, Josh Durgin wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 May 2012 11:20:53 -0400, Josef Bacik <jo...@redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>> > On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 08:17:43AM -0700, Josh Durgin wrote:
>> >
>> > Yeah all that was in the right place, I rebooted and I magically
>> > stopped getting
>> > that error, but now I'm getting this
>> >
>> > http://fpaste.org/OE92/
>> >
>> > with that ping thing repeating over and over.  Thanks,
>>
>> That just looks like the osd isn't running. If you restart the
>> osd with 'debug osd = 20' the osd log should tell us what's going on.
>
> Ok that part was my fault, Duh I need to redo the tmpfs and mkcephfs stuff
> after
> reboot.  But now I'm back to my original problem
>
> http://fpaste.org/PfwO/
>
> I have the osd class dir = /usr/lib64/rados-classes thing set and libcls_rbd
> is
> in there, so I'm not sure what is wrong.  Thanks,

Thats really strange. Do you have the osd logs in /var/log/ceph? If
so, can you look if you find anything about "rbd" or "class" loading
in there?

Another thing you should try is, whether you can access ceph with rados:

# rados -p rbd ls
# rados -p rbd -i /proc/cpuinfo put testobj
# rados -p rbd -o - get testobj

Regards,
Christian