On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 04:05:43AM -0400, Andrew Mahone wrote:
> A large portion of the work was done by Dave Sterba, but in flattening the
> commits attribution has been lost. My contribution has been in debugging some
> of the cases in which it could crash or produce incorrect data, and cleaning
> it up for the ML.

Sorry, but how could the attribution get _lost_ ? I wrote like 80% of
the code and there's no single Signed-off-by for me?
Documentation/SubmittingPatches ch. 12 is quite clear how to use the
S-O-B line.

I'm glad that somebody came and helped to move the patchset forward, I
don't mind sharing the credit for the respective parts. I'm
intentionally publishing some WIP branches or paritally working research
projects in my git repo as I don't have enough time to finalize all of
them.

In this case it's just your work on patch [3/5] in file lz4_wrapper.c.

> Andrew Mahone (5):
>   btrfs: lz4: import lz4/lz4hc C and header files
>   btrfs: lz4: add incompat flags and compression types
>   btrfs: lz4: add lz4_wrapper implementing btrfs compression interface
>   btrfs: lz4: add lz4 files in Makefile
>   btrfs: enable lz4/lz4hc compression

david