On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM, eric gisse <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Basically, phoronix showed there is a --repair option. After enabling
> snapshotting and playing around with the various discussed options, I
> discovered that --repair and no special mount options was sufficient
> to get the files removable.

I'm curious, whether running it directly on newer kernel (e.g. latest
ubuntu kernel-ppa/mainline) will be able to "solve" the problem, even
without btrfsck.

Also note that if by "snapshotting" you mean "create LVM snapshots",
then you might be in for another surprise, as btrfs doesn't play nice
with block devices with the same fs UUID. Don't rely on that as backup
option.

Edit https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Btrfsck ?

--
Fajar