On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 02:05:25PM -0400, Liu Bo wrote:
> v2->v3: adopt kernel native pagevec instead of kmalloc.

Do we really use the pagevec features here? It looks more like a fancy
way to employ a simple array ...

And with a simple array we could use 16 page pointers covering 16 * 4k =
64k bytes which looks more friendly than 14 * 4K = 56K (available in a
pagevec). This may have a negative effect on the troughput, but I
haven't measured that. Can you please benchmark it against pagevec?

david