On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM, cwillu <cwi...@cwillu.com> wrote:
> It appears space_cache isn't enabled on your rootfs; can you do a
> "mount / -o remount,space_cache", sync a couple times, make some
> coffee, and then reboot, and see if it's better?
>
> You should see two instances of "btrfs: disk space caching is enabled"
> in your dmesg, one for / and the second for /home.
>
> Also, make sure to reply-all so that others interested can still follow along.

Marvelous! cwillu, you're the most brilliant man I've ever seen in this world!

I can't find a most suitable word to say thank you!

You saved my life! I mean, 1 year and a half's struggling now comes to an end!

Hugggggggggggg!

Can you tell me what my problem actually is? do you or do I need a
patch of something added to the code base? I mean, I'm an openSUSE
Memeber, our distro didn't have my:

default,space_cache,comment="systemd.automount" and 0 1

set by default, actually it was:

default 0 2

so is there anything I can do to make this happiness come to everyone
in my distribution?

Huggggg againnn!

Marguerite