After sending v1 some days ago, some onlist and offlist discussion has
brought us to the following conclusions:

        - we should fix it as soon as possible
        - we should stick to the -p option (parent)
        - we should rename the -i option (because it actually means
          "clone source")

This is what v2 of this patch set is doing, besides fixing one and a
half bugs along the way: We turn -i into -c, emitting a fatal warning
should anybody use -i. As argued in the v1 cover letter, we should
really do this change now in order to avoid a lot of confused users that
"btrfs send -i" is doing things differently in a subtle way from what
"zfs send -i" is doing. We're better off coming up with our own
terminology, thus offering -p and -c options (both can be used to ask
for an incremental send stream, see the usage changes in patch 1),
without providing a "send -i" option at all.

Jan Schmidt (2):
  Btrfs-progs: correcting misnamed parameter options for btrfs send
  Btrfs-progs: bugfix for subvolume parent determination in btrfs send

 send-utils.c |    4 +-