On 11/10/12 22:23, Hugo Mills wrote:
    The closest thing is btrfsck. That's about as picky as we've got to
date.

    What exactly is your use-case for this requirement?

We need a decently-available system. We can rollback filesystem to last-known-good if the "test" detects an inconsistency on current btrfs filesystem, but we need a very good test for that (i.e. if last-known-good is actually bad we get into serious troubles).

So do you think btrfsck can return a false "OK" result? can it "not-see" an inconsistency?

Thank you