On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 09:56:10AM -0500, Chris Mason wrote:

> Yes, I've got the big raid56 push ready to go out, and I've just been
> trying to test it all.  I'll put that in a raid branch and get the fixes
> onto master.

Thanks.

I was asking because it's pretty annoying to go through patchwork to see
if someone else has already fixed bugs in the git tree.  This happened
to me when our distro package infrastructure freaked out at btrfs-progs
(-fno-strict-aliasing, int/ptr differences, static code analysis
lighting up a like a christmas tree).

Would it be fair to say that the project is accepting applications for
an active btrfs-progs maintainer? :)

- z