On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:22:36 +0000
Tomasz Kusmierz <tom.kusmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1) create a single drive default btrfs volume on single partition ->
> fill with test data -> scrub -> admire errors.

Did you try ruling out btrfs as the cause of the problem? Maybe something else
in your system is corrupting data, and btrfs just lets you know about that.

I.e. on the same drive, create an Ext4 filesystem, copy some data to it which
has known checksums (use md5sum or cfv to generate them in advance for data
that is on another drive and is waiting to be copied); copy to that drive,
flush caches, verify checksums of files at the destination.

--
With respect,
Roman

"Stallman had a printer,