On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Roman Mamedov <r...@romanrm.ru> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:42:28 +0100
> Stefan Priebe <s.pri...@profihost.ag> wrote:
>
> I might be wrong here, but doesn't this
>
>> rsync: rename
>> "/mnt/.software/kernel/linux-3.9-rc3/drivers/infiniband/hw/amso1100/""
>> ->
>> ".software/kernel/linux-3.9-rc3/drivers/infiniband/hw/amso1100/c2_ae.h":
>
> ...try to move a file from
>
>   "/mnt/.software/"

>   ".software/"
>
> (relative to current dir)??

No; that's rsync giving the full path, and then the target path
relative to the command it was given.  The filename itself
(".c2_ae.h.WEhLGP") is a semi-random filename rsync uses to write to
temporarily, so it can mv it over the original in an atomic fashion...

Stefan: ...which means that the actual copy succeeded, which suggests
that this is more of a metadata enospc thing.

You might try btrfs balance start -musage=5 (instead of -dusage), and
if that doesn't report any chunks balanced, try a high number until it
does.