Hey Josef,

Thanks for looking into this further!    That is about the same
results that I was seeing, though I didn't test it with just one
drive.. only with all 12 drives in my jbod.  I will do a test with
just one disk, and see if I also get the same results.

Let me know if you also see the same results with multiple drives in
your raid...

Thanks,
Matt