On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 22:29 (+0200), Kai Krakow wrote:
> Jan Schmidt <list.bt...@jan-o-sch.net> schrieb:
>
>> That one should be fixed in btrfs-next. If you can reliably reproduce the
>> bug I'd be glad to get a confirmation - you can probably even save putting
>> it on bugzilla then ;-)
>
> I can reliably reproduce it from two different approaches. I'd like to only
> apply the commits fixing it. Can you name them here?

In git log order:

6ced2666 Btrfs: separate sequence numbers for delayed ref tracking and tree mod
log
ef9120b1 Btrfs: fix tree mod log regression on root split operations
2ed098ca Btrfs: fix accessing the root pointer in tree mod log functions
50723551 Btrfs: fix unlock after free on rewinded tree blocks

The commit ids are from josef's master branch
(git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/josef/btrfs-next.git) which is
known not to be very stable regarding commit ids.

Thanks,
-Jan

>>> [snip]