On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 06:52:49PM +0800, Liu Bo wrote:
> On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 03:45:16PM -0400, Josef Bacik wrote:
> > Can you make an xfstest for this so we can make sure we don't screw this up
> > in
> > the future?  Thanks,
>
> I wish I could, but I don't know how to test this in a xfstest case...
> David has made a debug checker in kernel to cover this.

If CONFIG_BTRFS_DEBUG is on, a test similar to what I used back then
would cover the boundary conditions.

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org/msg21021.html

Looking at existing tests, 285 is a 'seek sanity test' that has several
subtests inside. This looks like the right place to put it in.

david