I was able to recover the filesystem using the btrfsck from git (Btrfs
v0.20-rc1-358-g194aa4a) .

I encourage btrfsck to output a line similar to "Errors found. Run
again with --repair to attempt repairs." when errors are found.

>From using other fsck tools, I expected repairs to be attempted unless
I specified for no changes to be attempted. This would have saved me
time and the emotional grief of my perceiving that my problems were
persisting a btrfsck.

Sandy McArthur

- Thomas Paine