From: root <root@zarzz.(none)>

These two patches add the announced tests for btrfs send / receive. As
requested, the fssum tool is now included.

One drawback is that I'm unable to edit configure.ac or whatever needs
to be modified in an autotools preferred way. Any hints appreciated,
preferrably hints containing all the modifications required to introduce
something like HAVE_SEEK_HOLE.

I do not want to make modifications to fssum.c here, if that's
absolutely required (because one /could/ get along using linux/fs.h,
which is not the way I would like to go), I'd like to have that changed
in the far-progs repository where fssum.c comes from as well.

Jan Schmidt (2):
  xfstests: add fssum tool
  xfstests btrfs/316: test send / receive

 .gitignore          |    1 +