Hello,

As stated in the wiki, multiple-device filesystems (e.g. raid 1) will only mount after a btfs device scan, or if all devices are passed with the mount options.

I remember, that for Ubuntu 12.04 I changed the initrd. But after a re-install, I have to do this again, and I don't remember how I did it.

So, the other option would be passing the devices in the fstab. But here, I'd prefer UUIDs rather than device names, as they can change.

Is this possible? What is the syntax?

Regards,
Hendrik