On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 01:35:25PM +0800, Wang Shilong wrote:
> +.SH COPYRIGHT
> +Copyright \(co 2013 Fujitsu, Inc.
> +License GPLv3: GNU GPL version 3 <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
> +.br
> +This is free software: you are free  to  change  and  redistribute  it.
> There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

Are you sure you want both a copyright statement and GPL wording here?

Another quiestion is about the GPL version itself, you're releasing it
under v3 but the rest of the code is under v2 and there are issues when
these licenses are mixed.

I'd like to avoid any flames about v2 vs v3, so for ease of maintenance
please either drop the section or change it to gplv2. You're free to
insist on v3, then I'm not going to merge the patches.

thanks,
david