Hi Linus

Please pull my for-linus branch:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git for-linus

These are assorted fixes, mostly from Josef nailing down xfstests runs.
Zach also has a long standing fix for problems with readdir wrapping
f_pos (or ctx->pos)

These patches were spread out over different bases, so I rebased things on
top of rc4 and retested overnight.

Josef Bacik (6) commits (+82/-52):
    Btrfs: check to see if root_list is empty before adding it to dead roots
(+5/-5)
    Btrfs: make sure the backref walker catches all refs to our extent (+14/-11)
    Btrfs: allow splitting of hole em's when dropping extent cache (+40/-22)
    Btrfs: release both paths before logging dir/changed extents (+2/-3)
    Btrfs: fix backref walking when we hit a compressed extent (+15/-8)
    Btrfs: do not offset physical if we're compressed (+6/-3)

Liu Bo (2) commits (+12/-5):
    Btrfs: fix a bug of snapshot-aware defrag to make it work on partial
extents (+12/-4)
    Btrfs: fix extent buffer leak after backref walking (+0/-1)

Zach Brown (1) commits (+25/-8):
    btrfs: don't loop on large offsets in readdir

Jie Liu (1) commits (+0/-3):
    btrfs: fix file truncation if FALLOC_FL_KEEP_SIZE is specified

Total: (10) commits (+119/-68)

 fs/btrfs/ctree.c       |  1 -
 fs/btrfs/extent_io.c   |  9 +++++---
 fs/btrfs/transaction.c |  8 +++----