Hi,

Am 2013-09-20 06:49, schrieb Jérôme Poulin:

> Did you make sure you aren't working with a dead SSD?

The SSDs are working quite fine.  I was worried about that too, but
since I managed to get raw disk images using `dd` I was pretty sure they
were alright.  In fact I reinstalled Debian on the Laptop and am using
it to write this email right now ;)

> That would make everything much more complicated than it should be. I
> also had a Zenbook from Asus with SSD with Btrfs, and it died 2
> months ago. It couldn't handle Btrfs for more than 6 months. Either
> those SSDs are weak or Btrfs really is an SSD killer even though it
> is a COW FS.

That sounds bad!  I will have a close look on the devices.

Regards!
--
j.hofmüller

Optimism doesn't alter the laws of physics.         - Subcommander T'Pol