On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 02:12:36PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2013, at 1:36 PM, Hugo Mills <h...@carfax.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> >   When I boot the machine from its disks, I'm being told that
> > extlinux only supports single-disk btrfs. Is this still the case?
>
> I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. The last time I looked not that long ago
> the multiple device scenario wasn't supported.

   Dammit.

   Thanks for the info. At least this means I don't have to struggle
with the syslinux error I've been getting... Back to grub, then.

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 65E74AC0 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
      --- It used to take a lot of talent and a certain type of ---
        upbringing to be perfectly polite and have filthy manners
            at the same time. Now all it needs is a computer.