On Oct 1, 2013, at 5:46 PM, Charles Cazabon <charlesc-lists-bt...@pyropus.ca>
wrote:

>  # btrfs fi df /media/bigbackup/
>  Data: total=4.53TB, used=4.22TB
>  System, DUP: total=8.00MB, used=508.00KB
>  System: total=4.00MB, used=0.00
>  Metadata, DUP: total=18.00GB, used=17.13GB
>  Metadata: total=8.00MB, used=0.00

Since there's only one copy of the data, there isn't a way to repair it, it
just notes that there is a checksum mismatch.

>> btrfs show
>
> This fails with `btrfs: unknown token 'show'`.

I meant 'btrfs fi show'

> As I say, it's 8 disks (yes, SATA).  What info exactly do you want about the
> disks and ports?

Looking for problems that relate to this one.

When was the last time you did a scrub on the md device? And what was the
result?

What is the 'smartctl -l scterc /dev/sdX' result for one of the drives?

This sounds to me like it could be a bit flip, and btrfs is catching it but
doesn't have a 2nd copy of the data. Just a guess.

Chris Murphy--