Hello,
I am not sure whether this is the correct list, but I will try...
I am on the way to deploy new server and already am using
btrfs-volumes. At this point not for root, but in case a stable setup
is possible, this would be cool, too.

I don't want to use vanilla kernel because I like it when someone else
is watching security issues for me.
So the question is:
Which source for the kernel binaries would you use, to get stable
btrfs support together with mentioned service?
I am asking, because I don't know how Red Hat and Debian (Backports
channel) are dealing with backporting new btrfs code to their
distributed kernels.

Thank you

Johan