I am seeming to have an issue with a specific application. I just installed "Recoll", a really nice desktop search tool. And the following day whenever my backup program would attempt to run, my computer simply stopped dead in its tracks and I was forced to do a hard reboot to get it back. So tonight I have been trying to shag out the problem. And the problem goes like this. Whenever I try to defrag the Recoll data files, I get a string of weird messages poring out from the btrfs defrag program itself and flashing messages on the screen regarding some sort of CPU failure problem for both cpus. As soon as I removed the ".recoll" data directory from the path, everything got OK. Does anyone know what might be going on here or should I run the thing and try to trap the output and post it and/or send a copy of the data files in question?