Hello,

I need to clarify, I'm _not_ sharing a drive between multiple computers at the _same_ time. It's a portable device which I use at different locations with different computers. I just wanted to give a rationale for mounting the whole drive to some mountpoint and then also part of that drive (a subvolume) to the respective computer's /home mountpoint. So it's controlled by the same kernel in the same computer, it's just that part of the filesystem is mounted at multiple mountpoints, much like a bind-mount, but I'm interested in mounting a subvolume of the already-mounted volume to some other mountpoint. Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards
Sebastian