El 2014-10-15 16:30, Josef Bacik escribió:
On 10/15/2014 10:05 AM, Juan Orti Alcaine wrote:
El 2014-10-15 15:46, Josef Bacik escribió:
On 10/15/2014 03:08 AM, Juan Orti Alcaine wrote:
I've also experienced Btrfs corruptions with 3.17.0 (Fedora 21 alpha). It has happened two times, each one after a clean reinstall and a wipe of the old fs. In less than a day, both installations got corrupted and
the filesystems went readonly. When listing the contents, I saw many
directories with question marks.

My system has 4 drives and 2 fs:
- 1 SSD in single
- 3 HDD in RAID1

Did it happen on both fs'es or just one?  Thanks,

Josef

Both filesystems were corrupted. I have / in the SSD and /home in the HDDs.

I didn't notice anything while working with the system, I only
discovered the problem when booting up after the second or third reboot
and seeing the service failing to start. Could it be something related
to the mount/umount logic?

We've found it, the Fedora guys are reverting the bad patch now, we'll
get the fix sent back to stable shortly.  Sorry about that.

Thanks to you. Fortunately I have good backups.

--
Juan Orti
https://miceliux.com