On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:21:13AM -0700, Christian Kujau wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 at 16:35, David Sterba wrote:
> > Yeah sorry, I sent the v2 too late, here's an incremental that applies
> > on top of current 3.18-rc
> >
> > https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/5160651/
>
> Yup, that fixes it. Thank you! If it's needed:
>
>   Tested-by: Christian Kujau <li...@nerdbynature.de>
>
> @Filipe: and thanks for warning me about 3.17 - I used 3.17.0 since it
> came out and compiled kernels on the btrfs partition and haven't had any
> issues. But it wasn't used very often, so whatever the serious issues
> were, I haven't experienced any.

   If you make read-only snapshots, there's a good chance of metadata
corruption. It's fixed in 3.17.2.

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 65E74AC0 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
   --- Our so-called leaders speak/with words they try to jail ya/ ---
        They subjugate the meek/but it's the rhetoric of failure.