On 2014-12-19 22:47, Josef Bacik wrote:
On 12/12/2014 09:37 AM, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
FYI, still seeing this with 3.18 (scrub passes fine on this filesystem).

# time btrfs balance start /mnt/lxc2
Segmentation fault

Ok now I remember why I haven't fix this yet, the images you gave me
restore but then they don't mount because the extent tree is corrupted
for some reason.  Could you re-image this fs and send it to me and I
promise to spend all of my time on the problem until its fixed.

(un)fortunately one filesystem stopped crashing on balance with some kernel update, and the other one I had crashing on balance was fixed with btrfs - so I'm not able to reproduce anymore / produce an image which is crashing.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://www.sslrack.com