On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 5:06 PM, G. Richard Bellamy
<rbell...@pteradigm.com> wrote:
> When I upgrade to the 3.19.2 Kernel I get a deadlocked boot:
> INFO: task mount:302 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> INFO: task btrfs-transacti:329 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

If you boot single user is it semi-responsive enough to sysrq+w [1]
and post the resulting dmesg?

>My 3.18.6 works just fine.

What do you get for 'btrfs check <dev>' You either need to run this
from the initramfs (totally unmounted file system) or rescue media
with a decently recent btrfs progs.

[1]
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/sysrq.txt

--