Heya!

So what's the story on recursive btrfs snapshotting and snapshot
removal? Since a while systemd has now by default creating btrfs
subvolumes for /var/lib/machines for example. Now, if that code is run
inside a container, and the container itself already is stored in a
subvolume we end up with a subvolume inside a subvolume, which
currently breaks snapshotting and deletion of the outer container
subvolume.

What's the plan regarding recursive versions of the operations? Any
plan to add this? We could work around this in userspace, of course,
but it would not be atomic, and I'd much prefer if the kernel could do
this on its own!

Lennart