I've got a Windows 2012 guest VM running on a linux host and I also have
trouble with cache=none. There is one particular inode on the BTRFS filesystem
that gets csum errors about every 6-18 hours. I swapped just about everything
(hardware) trying to find the problem, but then I remembered I was
experimenting with cache options. I changed it back to default and the problem
went away.
Interrestingly there are no reported errors on the VM.

Paul.