On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Chris Murphy <li...@colorremedies.com> wrote:
> While you're at it, try to mount the Btrfs volume in question normally
> and report kernel messages. If mount fails, try it with -o recovery
> mount option, and also report kernel messages and whether that fails.

Oh, I should have mentioned this -- in the context of the
initramfs/systemd diagnostic shell (which is single-user), it just
hangs. No messages.

I'll get a bootable usb going and try under that.

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions
 ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff