Hi,

I have a subvolume with only one file (file.txt) with 5Mb size.
under /btrfs/subvol1/
1)
I have created 1st snapshot /btrfs/snap1_subvol1. Then I ran "btrfs
send" and given -f out1.img

size of out1.img is 5Mb.

2)
Next, I have appended 1Mb data to file.txt

And again created snapshot /btrfs/snap2_subvol2. And rand "btrfs send"
out put to file out2.img

3)
After that I ran "btrfs send -p  /btrfs/snap1_subvol1
/btrfs/snap2_subvol1 -f outwith_poption.img.

Beween out1.img and out2.img there is difference of 1Mb

I would like to know what is the difference between out2.img and
outwith_poption.img ?

When I do btrfs send to a file, is there a way to send only changes to
new file i.e. for step 2 and step 1, out2.img is 6Mb and out1.img is
5Mb.
can I get difference if the file and use it as input to btrfs receive
option if I want to recover incremental recover i.e out1.img + 1Mb ??

Here with my steps I can give only out2.img which is of 6Mb or out1.img
which is of 5Mb.
So for incremetal backup, it consumes total of 11Mb.
I want a way to reduce it to total of 6Mb but there should a way to
recover from fist snapshot dump and second snapshot dump as well.

Thank you in advance.