Wolfgang Mader wrote (ao):
> By the way. Since the last two years I server my files in my home network
> using low-power arm devices, but by now I am a little frustrated to depend on
> the manufacturer when it comes to u-boot updates. What are you guys using for
> your home network as server hardware?

Currently an Arndale (uefi), which replaced a Pandaboard (barebox), but
now I'm looking at a Supermicro 5028D-TN4T for (much) better fs
performance and more reliability (ecc memory), but still a bit low power
(45W Xeon).

I hoped for 64bit arm with ecc and all as announced quite some time ago
(AMD), but I'm pretty much done waiting.

        Sander