Hi!

I see Alex, the developer of btrbk posted here once about btrfs send and
receive, but well any other users of btrbk¹? What are your experiences?

I consider switching to it from my home grown rsync based backup script to
it.

Well I may try it for one of my BTRFS volumes in addition to the rsync
backup for now. I would like to give all options on command line, but well,
maybe it can completely replace my current script if I put everything in its
configuration.

Any other handy BTRFS backup solutions?

[1] http://www.digint.ch/btrbk/

Thanks,