On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 5:34 PM,  <conc...@web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that a single device partition was using metadata.single and
> system.single instead of metadata.dup and system.dup. All tests to force
> conversion to dup failed.

Try only -mconvert=dup and without -f flag and see if it works. I'm
pretty sure system chunks are treated in parity with metadata chunks
now so it doesn't need to be separately listed. And -f isn't needed
except to reduce redundancy.

If that's not it, I'm going to speculate maybe try kernel 4.0.6 and
higher, as there was a bug in 4.0 that prevented chunk conversions but
I thought that only applied to raid profiles, not single vs dup. The
fix for that was commit 153c35b6cccc0c72de9fae06c8e2c8b2c47d79d4.

--
Chris Murphy