Hi,

I hope it's not out of place, but I have a few suggestions for the Wiki:

- The presentation "NYLUG Presents: Chris Mason on Btrfs (May 14th 2015)" at
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3QRWUfBua8 would make a nice addition to the
  "Articles, presentations, podcasts" section.

- The same goes for "Why you should consider using btrfs ... like Google does."
  at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DplcPrQjvA.

- coreutils 8.24 was released early this month:
  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/coreutils-announce/2015-07/msg00000.html.

- While I'm at it: "hilights" should be "highlights" in the btrfs-progs 4.1.1
  news entry.

- The Linux v4.1 news entry is still TBD ;-) .

Greetings
--
Marc Joliet
don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup