Hi.

I have an Old Server with a bunch of btrfs Snapshots.
I'm setting up a new server and I would like to transfer those Snapshots
as efficiently as possible, while still maintaining their parent<->child
relationships for space efficient storage.

Apart from manually using "btrfs send" and "btrfs send -p" where
applicable, is there an easy way to transfer everything in one go?

Can I identify Snapshot relationships via their ID or some other data
that I can display using btrfs tools?