Hi,

I have an btrfs volume that spans multiple disks (no raid, just
single), and earlier this morning I hit some hardware problems with
one of the disks.
I tried btrfs dev del /dev/sda1 /, but btrfs was unable to migrate the
1gb that appears to be causing the read errors.
See http://sprunge.us/aeZC
Is there some way to figure out which file(s) are affected, and if
they are stuff I don't care about, is there some way to force btrfs to
"lose" the 1gb it can't copy off of the failing hdd?

Thanks,

Peter Foley