On Sat, Sep 05, 2015 at 12:13:30PM +0200, Ivan Petrovic wrote:
> I don't know... but after btrfs-zero-log now I can't:
>
> ivan@ipplus-dev:~$ sudo btrfs filesystem df /dev/sdb
> [sudo] password for ivan:
> ERROR: couldn't get space info - Inappropriate ioctl for device
> ERROR: get_df failed Inappropriate ioctl for device
> ivan@ipplus-dev:~$

   You can only use this command while the FS is mounted, and you
can't give it a device, only a mountpoint.

   Also, note that btrfs-zero-log won't help you at all here. It's not
a magic "fix everything for me" tool.

> So you're saying that I can't make first and third partition to work
> with it's data? Maybe I'll try with btrfs-restore, do you think it can
> rescue this 2 drives?

   Unlikely. Like I said, if the FS was using single storage for
everything, a random 33% of the filesystem has gone away. There's
probably not enough of it left to make anything coherent.

   Hugo.

--
Hugo Mills             | Preventing talpidian orogenesis.
hugo@... carfax.org.uk |