On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM, Christian Rohmann
<crohm...@netcologne.de> wrote:
> Hey liubo,
>
> thanks for the quick response.
>
> On 02/18/2016 05:59 PM, Liu Bo wrote:
>>> Apparently also with 4.4 there is some sort of blocking happening ...
>> OK, what does 'sysrq-w' say?
>
> The problem has not appeared again for some time. Do I need to catch it
> right when it happens? If so, what evidence should I collect and how?

It's uncertain how your kernel is built so full documentation is here:
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/sysrq.txt

Anytime before or during the problem:
echo 1 >/proc/sys/kernel/sysrq

Once blocked tasks show up:
echo w > /proc/sysrq-trigger

journalctl -k -o short-monotonic -l > journal_sysrqw.txt    ## example

If you're not on a systemd system, all of this should get dumped into
rsyslogd messages, so you can go in there and extract the current boot
into a file to attach. It should also appear in dmesg of course but
sometimes the output is bigger than the default kernel message buffer.

--
Chris Murphy