On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 19:26:01 +0100, Szalma László wrote:
Unfortunately the problem with kernel 4.3.0 still exists.

Any news on that issue? I'm currently @ 4.3.3 and the issue persists for me, too.

There's one more information I might be able to contribute: In my case always the same single file is affected. The issue is triggered mostly when backing up a read-only snapshot of the volume using rsync. Once the issue occures, the file within the snapshot volume as well as the file in the main volume can't be read anymore until reboot (didn't try remounting the affected root partition).